Monday, March 28, 2011

FOR YOU FROM US


You can stop daydreaming about the day you'll be rich enough to afford a blue koi vase because, friends, that day is here. While we were in Manhattan this weekend we saw this vase and thought of you! We're sweethearts, so naturally we bought it, and it can be yours free of charge, no strings attached*.

Lucky ducks.


*There are totally strings attached. You have to follow us and write a comment below to be eligible for this fine decorative piece. We'll pick a winner at random tomorrow at noon. 


***UPDATE***

Despite a lackluster response, we have declared a winner. Congratulations to Lauren Maxwell for not only winning the prized fish vase, but also for being one of two unsolicited commentors!

7 comments:

  1. i like this vase. are you guys lesbian life partners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have that vase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally going to win this. This fish will swallow every extra coin I have and eventually send me to Baltimore. I will change all house decor to blue to appease this fish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will use it as either a woman or a toilet, or both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm holding it hostage until I win. Thanks, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who won this damn thing, anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...