Monday, December 27, 2010

A Ouik of Eating

(Thomas Keller's Garlic Confit)
While my partner in blog gallivants through Paris, I remain in our fine city of Baltimore with the ever noble task of entertaining our readers. I would like to forewarn you that the next week will most likely contain an influx of cooking posts. There are a few contributing factors to this change in scheduled programming; I am A) lonely/jealous and therefore eating my feelings, and B) the recipient of a shiny, new immersion blender that will undeniably get more face time than my new Ceiling Duster (tidy, I am not). In a failed attempt at creative visualization, I decided to whip up some French inspired goodies. They may not transport you to the land of frogs, but they do taste really good smeared on crusty bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...