Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's A Girl To Do?

As you may have noticed, we tend to surround ourselves with a delightful little group of people. Naturally, they are all super models, Mensa members, and independently wealthy (a good friend will lie through their teeth for you). We've selfishly hoarded these wonderful folk for long enough and it is now time to share our riches with the rest of the world (sorry in advance).
Our dear friend Patrick is an expert of men's fashion (according to Sloane Brown) and all things fabulous. He has superbly floppy hair and legs for days. Without further ado, Patrick...  

Man bags. I would venture to say, and correct me if I’m wrong (which I’m not), that most modern, cosmopolitan, confident men are secure enough to carry one- gay or straight. What with the deluge of “meterosexuality” we were cursed with in the early 2000's (Jesus I’m old), it has become far more acceptable to embrace- gay gasp- FASHION- as a man. No longer satisfied to carry the boxy, beat up briefcases of yore, it’s time to man up and get yo’self a man bag. Now, as someone who is WILDLY independently wealthy, I understand not everyone can afford the high end purchases that I can (actually I use the vinyl shoe bag from my parents’ honeymoon luggage to tote my wares to-and-fro). So I have assembled a list of bags that run the fashionable, and dare I say, masculine, gamut.

Muted main colors with a pop of yellow, sturdy canvas, works for all four seasons. And it’s 25 clams. Why wouldn’t you?
Who doesn’t love a little throwback wood paneling? And who doesn’t love an old school hippy dippy shoulder strap posing as a guitar strap? It looks just like the one on my dad’s guitar. Hm.

Yes, it’s quite expensive. But it’s LOUIS VUITTON. It’s a collector’s item. You’ll literally have it forever. And think of the fun you’ll have watching your kids fight over who gets it when you die.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...